As communities begin to reopen during this global pandemic, the best way you can help in flattening the curve and preventing more cases to rise is to avoid being infected and infecting others. Progressive Urgent Care – Modesto is here to give you tips on how to do just that:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water – do this at least 20 seconds each wash, or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Practice social distancing with everyone, especially those who are sick. If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, visit our walk-in medical clinic in California.
- Wear your mask everywhere you go, especially in crowded places. Keep at least 6 feet away from others, your mask won’t be enough to protect you from needing medical treatment, should you contract the virus from a careless trip outdoors.
- Always cover your coughs and sneezes. Use tissues to cover your nose and mouth, and be sure to dispose of them properly. If unavailable, cough/sneeze into your elbow – not your hands. Sanitize immediately.
- If you think you’re coming down with something, drop by our medical clinic in Modesto, California to get checked.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces and frequently used objects daily. Viruses and bacteria can remain on surfaces and utensils for hours at a time.
Do these regularly and you won’t have to get COVID-19-related trips to urgent care services in Modesto, California. Keep safe!