We all have days where we feel less motivated to move and workout than normal. As a provider of urgent care services in Modesto, California, it is our top priority to keep you healthy and in good shape to avoid dangerous situations and accidents.
Here are a couple of unique ways you can try to motivate yourself to start moving those glutes:
- Tell yourself you can only wash your hair on the days you workout. There is no better motivation than hygiene.
- Find fitness motivation quotes or photos and put them in places you’ll see them throughout the day, whether that be on your bathroom mirror, on your fridge, or on your steering wheel, etc.
- Make your workout fun by downloading apps to accompany your usual routine. One helpful app in the app store right now is SWEAT. This tracks your progress and gives you programs that are suitable to your environment and needs.
- Keep it short. You’re more likely to get a workout in if it’s only 15 or 20 minutes versus an hour. Just make sure those 15-20 minutes are jam-packed with activity, so you can get results!
- Change up your workouts. If you’re one of those people that need variety, try short-term contracts at smaller studios. You’ll also keep your body guessing.
Lastly, we advise you to not look at the scale. The weighing scale can be just as discouraging as it can be encouraging. Instead of using the scale, use progress photos of yourself or body measurements to track your success.
Taking precautionary measures to prevent sickness is always better than getting urgent medical treatment.
In the event that you do need help, don’t hesitate to call us at 209-251-0200. Our walk-in medical clinic in California will be more than willing to help you.